пятница, 2 января 2015 г.

श्रीपद्मावतीस्तोत्रम् (shrIpadmAvatIstotram), PDF VERSION FOR ANDROID READERS

In Android reader The Stotra will look like on the picture above (providing that there are no problems with fonts, I always use EBookDroid).

DOWNLOAD (ENGLISH): 




Yes, I know the colour pallette is
very unusual. 

I have a number of Ashtakas in my Android reader and of course I try to decorate all of them in various colours, as I don't want to recite similarly-looking Ashtakas. 

At first I would like to decorate "Shree Padmavati Stotram" in tender colours, so the "Tender Spring" pallette from Adobe Kuler had been chosen by me:


But after some endeavours to integrate the pallette into decoration pattern, it turned out that the pallette is totally unviable for the text and must be used for artworks only. 

Nevertheless, I was so charmed by the pallette, that I have decided not to drop it, but to use it embossing the vivid side of the pattern. 

So, as you see this variant of "Shree Padmavati-Stotram" looks extremely bright. Moreover, rather exotic "CAROUSEL" font had been used. 

If you have some difficulties with reading "CAROUSEL" font, I recommend just to learn by heart the UNIC-version of "Shree Padmavati-Stotram", which takes only one evening.

After learning by heart you will need this Android-version only as the support.