This Sunday I have carried out the special Archana with tropical elements mainly.
1) Carambola (starfruit) - http://goo.gl/F46bJe
The main advantage of carambola is that when you cut it in pieces, you obtain the star-shaped slices!!! They look very beatiful and if you wish to offer something in green colours to Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana, carambola, pineapples and mint will be the perfect choice.
2) The second rare element for this Sunday was the tamarillo - http://goo.gl/iFD6NP
Incredible fruit (or berry? or vegetable?) and I love it very much!
3) To add the citrus tinge to the Puja and to beautify the composition with orange tinge (yes, green and orange suit to each other, look at the flag of India) the kumkwat had been chosen - http://goo.gl/FlZXqu
4) Raspberry had been chosen not because of colour, but for the freshness and sweet taste!
5) And following to the rondo pattern and moving back to green colour, the mint tea had been offered after the fruits.