понедельник, 9 июня 2014 г.

And the crucial thing I am grateful to Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana all these years...

Reading "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra" all the day and I am more than impressed by The Genius of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. 

If I have not resorted to "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra", I would feel as if I have no eyes, hands, legs, intelligence and soul at all. 

If there is no "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra" in Kali-Yuga, then why to be borne in such Kali-Yuga? 

And the crucial thing I am grateful to Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana all these years is that I belong to the BEST VAISHNAVA-SAMPRADAYA (SHREE RAMANUJA-SAMPRADAYA) and initiated into "Shree PanchaRatra" (don't forget that "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra" is a Part of "Shree PanchaRatra"). 

"Shree PanchaRatra" is definitely not designated for Kali-Yuga and seems to be an alien from Higher Lokas and from Satya-Yuga.
The Highest Sampradaya and The Highest Acharya is everything. Without THEM the birth even in Satya-Yuga will be in vain. 

श्रीः

श्रीमते रामानुजाय नमः

श्रीमते निगमान्तमहादेशिकाय नमः

shrIH

shrImate rAmAnujAya namaH


shrImate nigamAntamahAdeshikAya namaH

श्रीः

श्रीमते निगमान्तमहादेशिकाय नमः

श्रीमान् वेङ्कटनाथार्यः कवितार्किककेसरी । 

वेदान्ताचार्यवर्यो मे सन्निधत्तां सदा हृदि। । 

shrIH

shrImate nigamAntamahAdeshikAya namaH

shrImAn ve~NkaTanAthAryaH kavitArkikakesarI | 

vedAntAchAryavaryo me sannidhattAM sadA hRRidi| |