среда, 20 марта 2019 г.

"Sri Toyadri Tirunirmalai RanganathaSvami Suprabhatam" by Dr.M.Narasimhachary, 1999

DOWNLOAD (Sanskrit-Tamil-English, 3MB, pdf-scan):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Brilliant edition consisting of:
1. "Shree RangaNatha-Suprabhatam" + 2. "Shree RangaNatha-Stuti" + 3. "Shree RangaNatha-Prapatti" + 4. "Shree RangaNatha-MangalaShasanam".

Scan quality example 
(see below or on #flickr, #plurk):

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs

Vishnudut1926, Moscow, March 2019

"Tiruccanda Viruttam of Tirumalisai Alvar" - English translation and notes by B.S.S. Iyengar - 2004

DOWNLOAD (Tamil-English, 3MB, pdf-scan):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Brilliant English translation by B.S.S. Iyengar. Very much recommended. 

Scan quality example 
(see below or on #flickr, #plurk):


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs

Vishnudut1926, Moscow, March 2019

"Impact of Sri Ramanujacarya on Temple Worship" - Smt. Sarojini Jagannathan - 1994

DOWNLOAD (English, 19MB):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Very good research, but only 30% of it is dedicated to "the reformation of temple worship" theme. The rest 70% is the synopsis of basic Vishishta-Advaita and Shree Vaishnava-PanchaRatra ideas. 

Good book for the beginners. As usually I have optimized the scan - 1-page binding, just 19MB, great for 10-inches screens, notebooks and etc. 

Scan quality example 
(see below or on #flickr, #plurk):


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs

Vishnudut1926, Moscow, March 2019