воскресенье, 2 февраля 2014 г.

SHREE RAMANUJA STUTI SLOKAS


FROM "Shree Ramanuja Stotra Ratnavali - An Anthology on Bhagavad Ramanuja"- http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2014/01/shree-ramanuja-stotra-ratnavali.html

1) I take refuge at the feet of Ramanuja, our Guru, an ocean of Mercy, who infatuated with the Gold-the lotus-like Feet of Lord Achyuta cared nothing for other things.

2) I am confidently attempting to sing the Praise of the Lord; I am sure of getting what I want, I am fearless, because I have attained enlightement from Shree Ramanuja.

3) Oh Lord I residing at Alagar Koil, please fullfil my Prayer so that I will be serving at the Feet of Ramanuja at Shreerangam, as before, for ever.

4) Oh Lord Varada, kindly look at me as one who has taken refuge at the Feet of Shree Ramanuja who has close connections with you through eminent Acharyas like Alavandar, Nathamuni, Nammalwar and your Consort - ShreeDevi.