воскресенье, 2 февраля 2014 г.

"RAMAYANA OF VALMIKI" translated by Hari Prasad Shastri, ENGLISH, 1952 (1709 PAGES)

DOWNLOAD (English):


English Annotation by Vishnudut1926: Highly recommended and I even attached the big PNG-sign "Recommended".

The English Translation is very Bhakti-oriented and stylistically flawless. Hari Prasad Shastri has managed to convey the magic vibe of the Book.

For me the reading has turned into magic immersion into the Life of Bhagavan Shree Rama and Shreemati Sita-Devi and Ayodhya Dwellers.

I have used to reckon that Ramayana is something pop, folk and epic from my childhood, but after reading the translation of Hari Prasad Shastri I have utterly abdicated such a naive conviction of mine.

Bhagavan Shree Rama is Prince and Shreemati Sita-Devi is Princess. Their Frames of Mind and Bhavas are so Elevated, that they will tear your soul apart. The Other Characters of the Book will become your Friends in the course of reading.

To add more sugar to the above-said, I have started to read this version of "Ramayana" not on my computer, but on my Samsung N8000 (10.1 inches pad) and always in bed. All the bookmarks I have made either in EBookDroid (Android reading app) or in paper notebook.

So, there was something like from my childhood, when I used to read a lot of books just lying in the bed and it fortified the feeling of magical immersion.

Now for me "Ramayana" is a kind of exquisite SCI-FI, written by Bhagavan Shree Krishna and Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi for all Daivika-jivs.

So, truly and sincerely highly recommended.


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs