воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

"A Modern Introduction to Madhva Philosophy" by B.H. Kotabagi [Manipal University Press - 2012]


DOWNLOAD (English with OCR-layer, 14MB):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Very good research, but my advice to a reader - you can omit 2 first chapters, because they just retell some ideas of Sankara, classical logic and western philosophy. 

I can't say for Indian/European/American children, but in advanced Russian schools we usually study all this classical logic/western philosophy stuff (except Sankara, of course!), when we are 14-15 years old, so you can omit first 135 pages in case you don't want to get back to your early school programme. 

The rest of the book is great, so the reading with the Chapter III ("Madhva's theory of relativity") is recommended - see the TOC below (or on #plurk, #box):


The scan page example (see also on #plurk, #box):


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
                                  GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs