четверг, 21 марта 2019 г.

"Vedanta Desika's Dramidopanishad TatParya Ratnavali and Sara" - Sanskrit Text with English Version by Sri R. Rangachari - Vedanta Desika Research Society - 1974

DOWNLOAD (Sanskrit-English, optimized black-and-white pdf-scan - 8MB):

DOWNLOAD (non-optimized pdf-scan with paper texture/colours - 67MB):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Brilliant edition and translations! Very much recommended! 

I have made 2 versions of the scan: 

1. Optimized black-and-white version, just 8MB. 
2. Non-optimized version with very beautiful paper texture - 67MB. 

See the comparison of 2 versions on the screenshot below (or on #flickr, #plurk):


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs

Vishnudut1926, Moscow, March 2019