воскресенье, 12 ноября 2017 г.

The incredible mystic coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one of the most interesting mystical coincidences in my life just right now! 

I have decided that I would read English variant of "Shree ParamEshwara-Agama", listening to my favourite euphoric/uplifting trance music.  

"Shree ParamEshwara-Agama" is a ViraShaiva-Agama, I have previously read Hindi-Sanskrit variant, now I would like to get familiar with the English translation. 
And do you know which track I have started from???? (Mike SHIVer & Aruna - Everywhere You Are (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Mix) - https://youtu.be/MWz8fqAmNrU
Apart from surname coincindence, this track is actually all about Agamic Siddhanta dedicated to OmniPresence of MahaVishnu/SadaShiva (though I don't think that Aruna thought about such profound Agamic Hinduism meanings while singing, because her lyrics is more about love and etc., but for Tantriks this track sounds like Vaishnava-Agamic or Shaiva-Agamic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The link to English variant of "Shree ParamEshwara-Agama" had been published in one of my previous posts, but anyway one more time - https://archive.org/details/ParameshwarAgamaRamaGhose_20171006

By the way, the next track in my playlist is Allien & Envy with Linea Schossow - Unseparated - https://youtu.be/CxmUmn-CPHk
Agamic Siddhanta too, because Bhagavan Shree MahaVishnu (SadaShiva) and Shakti (jiva) = Unseparated in Sayujya-Madhurya Union (yes, Vishishta-Adwaita-Siddhanta from the best and most elevated Sampradaya in the world, that is from Shree MahaLakshmi-Sampradaya also known as Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). 
Vishnudut1926, Moscow, November 2017