суббота, 7 октября 2017 г.

"Shree Devi-Rahasyam" and "Shree AhirBudhnya-Samhita"...


I am reading Hindi edition of "Shree Devi-Rahasyam" (translation by Shri KapilaDeva Narayana) this brilliant sunny morning!  

This edition contains the list of earlier published Granthas and I have noticed that "Shree AhirBudhnya-Samhita" had been translated into Hindi by Sudhakar Malaviya. Truly amazing news for me, I have added this 2-Volumes edition in my purchase list, as I have been dreaming of the suchlike edition for several years in a row!

"Shree Devi-Rahasyam" translated by Shri KapilaDeva Narayana is from "Shree Rudra-Yamala" and this Shakti-Rahasya also contains Mantras of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi as well as Vaishnava Upasanas. 

Shri KapilaDeva Narayana writes the following about Panchanga-Upasana in Bhumika: