суббота, 24 декабря 2016 г.

New Year Shift in Sadhana (Shree AnnaPurna-Vidya and other changes)...

December of 2016 turned out to be a breakthrough for me. Now my sadhana is partially changed. First of all is overall Shakti now. 
And thanks to the Grace of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi I am initiated in Shree AnnaPurna-Vidya this year. 
Usually it is reckoned that Shreemati AnnaPurna-Devi is Avatara of Shreemati Durga-Devi, but according to "Shree Narada-Purana" Shreemati AnnaPurna-Devi belongs to Shree Vaishnava Tradition being The Avatara of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi. 

And amusing fact. As you know I am an extreme fan of OM VishnuPad VallabhAcharya (Pushti-Sampradaya, PushtiMarg). 

And Shreemati AnnaPurna-Devi is The Goddess of Nourishment (Pushti). 

That is you can consider Shree AnnaPurna-Vidya to be the Shaktik analogue of Vaishnava Pushti-Sampradaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So as you see, my Vaishnava inclinations correlate with my Shakti inclinations now!
But all these are just technical details, as like "Shree Malini-Vijayottara" says: "As a matter of fact there is only ONE SHAKTI (SHANKARI) OF SHAMBHU" (Verse 3.34):


I am worshipping Shreemati Durga-Devi as well and I am mad about Shree Durga-SahasraNam from "Shree Skanda-Purana", which is the part of my everyday sadhana. 

The other major shift is the shift to Dhyana-Yoga. As you know one of the last Chapters of "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra" is devoted to Dhyana-Yoga. And Dhyana-Yoga is without doubt the best and uppermost kind of Sadhana because it hails from Satya-Yuga. 

So the overall year turned to be more than superb and splendid for me. 
Thanks very much to Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi, Who is my Leading Star and Adorable Ishwari! 
Vishnudut1926, December 2016, Moscow