пятница, 27 декабря 2013 г.

New Murtis (Shree Sita-Rama and Black Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi) and special Puja with lychee fruits and rare candy sugar




I have obtained 2 New Murtis today (I have also Murtis of Bhagavan Shree Krishna and Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi in the other room, but I needed the Murtis of Bhagavan Shree Vishnu and My Adored Goddess Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi in the second room). 

Black Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi is in very perfect state and She was waiting for me in the shop, because She stood on the shelf separately in the shop (don't be afraid of very mystic coincidences, when you worship Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Vishnu). 

I was in very desperate search of Shree Lakshmi-Narayana Murti, but to no avail, but there was the Murti of Shree Sita-Rama in the shop, so I have bought the Murti without even thinking, though the Murti is damaged in several places (with black shades, as you see on the Photo).

If you look at the Photos you will see, that Black Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi is always hiding behind the orchid. No wonder, because Black Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi = Shreemati Nila-Devi and according to our (Ramanuja) Siddhanta Shreemati Nila-Devi is The Guhya-Avatara of Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi. 


I have installed the special Puja today with special Mantras, but if you don't know Mantras, it is not a disaster, because you can recite "Shree Lakshmi Ashtottara Namavali" ("108 Names of Shreemati Lakshmi Devi") and "Bhagavan Shree Vishnu Ashtottara Namavali" (please refer to http://prapatti.com/slokas/slokasbyname.html, because I will redesign and publish my own variant of "108 Names of Bhagavan Shree Vishnu" later).

As for the items for the Puja, they are:


1. Two orchids in the boxes. In Russia you can go to flower shop and ask just one orchid flower to be packed in the box. The price for one flower in the box is around 5 USD. Very cheap, but the orchids are very beautiful and later I will write why I have chosen the orchids (my choice is based on "Parama-Samhita").



2. White candy sugar. This kind of sugar is rather difficult to obtain in Russia. It looks like ice.

3. Lychee fruits.


4. Glass items (from cut-glass or crystal). Crystals are especially auspicious for The Puja, Devoted to Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. Don't save money, when you buy crystal dishes, because they must look very exceptionally.

It is also crucial to find the beads from crystal for this Puja. I don't mean the silly karma-kanda gimmicks (silly karma-kandi suppose, that crystal beads can increase karmic effect of Puja), but I speak about Bhakti-Yoga. Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Vishnu Like the crystal beads very much. The beads from pink coral are also very advisable for this Puja.