воскресенье, 29 сентября 2013 г.

"Shree Maha Lakshmi Ashtakam" and "Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi Stuti" - PDF For printing only pages 1-2 on one list of quality 2-sided (also known as “double-sided”) photo matte A4 paper


I am printing all the Prayers on quality matte photo paper. 

The format I love the most is just 1 matte list with Prayers, printed on both sides in multi-coloured font. 

This is PDF-file from my collection. The Printed Variant of "Shree Maha Lakshmi Ashtakam" and "Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi Stuti" is always with me, because I sing These 2 Prayers every day. 

As you see it is in Blue-Violet-Black colours, which look very beautiful on the matte paper and printed by COLOUR PRINTER

DOWNLOAD (PDF + WORD):

For printing only pages 1-2 on one list of quality 2-sided (also known as “double-sided”) photo matte A4 paper (please use COLOUR PRINTER, so the Prayers will look very beautiful)

I have not proofread these Variants, there are some not crucial mistakes in transliteration, but I have accustomed to these Variants, so I did not revise

Box

Dropbox

Google

Skydrive

Cubby

GE.TT

Yandex

COPY