пятница, 16 августа 2013 г.

"THE PROCESS OF CREATION IN DASA SAHITYA", Tirumala Tirupati, 1999

DOWNLOAD:

YandexDisk Cubby  Box  Dropbox  GoogleDocs  Skydrive  Ge.tt  Mc.tt  Copy

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: This is very impressive book, but I have read it about 2 years ago, so I can't provide the elaborate description.

Usually I don't like the stories about Sarga at all, but don't be outfoxed by the name of the book, because it is actually not about creation.

A lot of elaborate ideas of Vaishnava-Acharyas are explained in the book.

I have been impressed by the Chapter about Shree Vaikuntha-Dhama from this Book 2 years ago. 
T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs