понедельник, 15 июля 2013 г.

15:21, 15 July 2013

I have returned to my Art this summer and I am going to paint pictures of Shree Krishna.

The July and August will be very much events-imbued, because I am all crazy about my Yoga programme,  Art Lessons and Krishna Books!

I am reading "Shree Vishnu-Sahasranam" with the Tika by Shree Shreemad Shankara-Acharya now and this Book is masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!

I will upload the Book later and I am going to start learning this Book by heart.

The first image of Shree Krishna  will be in very cold icy blue pallette.

I am going to add some raspberries and blackberries to this image.

I have the idea of painting a bunch of Shree Krishna Images with berries, because Shree Krishna and His Mood (Vrindavan Bhava) are perfectly comply with the images of various berries, especially the vines of raspberries and blackberries.


And I am playing music for Shree Krishna in C # Major scale today!