четверг, 20 июня 2013 г.

"BRIHAT BRAHMASAMHITA", SANSKRIT, 1912, Anandashram Samskrita Granthavali


DOWNLOAD (SANSKRIT):

YandexDisk  Cubby  Box  Dropbox  AmazonCloud  Filesnack  Bitcasa  4sync  GoogleDocs

Skydrive  Ge.tt  Mc.tt  Mediafire  4shared

Annotation by Vishnudut1926: The name of this Samhita can lead astray even the wisest Pundit.

When I have encountered this Samhita at first, I have decided that it was either the comprehensive version of "Brahma-Samhita" by Gaudiya-Sampradaya or astrological treatise "Brihad Samhita".

NEITHER OF THE 2 ABOVE-MENTIONED GUESSES OF MINE, "BRIHAD BRAHMA SAMHITA" IS A PART OF "NARADA-PANCARATRA". 

Coincidentally, today I have been glancing over the web-site, dedicated to Bhagavan Shree Rama and there is the following cite from "Brihad Brahma-Samhita" on this site.

Actually, it was the reason, why "Brihad Brahma Samhita" has glimpsed through my mind and why I have decided to post it in my blog this night.

The cite is the following: