суббота, 12 декабря 2015 г.

"SHREE VAMANA PURANA", Sanskrit-English edition by Ananda Swarup Gupta, KashiRaj Varanasi,1968

UPDATE from 21-May-2019: 
New high quality scan [Sanskrit-English] had been added, you can find it here - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.com/2019/05/shree-vamana-purana-sanskrit-text-and.html

The below links are for low-quality old scan:

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: I was crying with joy when I have found this edition, as I don't have Vaishnava-UpaPuranas in my collection (I am still ardently searching for "Shree Narasimha-UpaPurana", for example). 

Exemplary edition with Sanskrit and English - just what the doctor ordered for proper study. The edition is bilingual and the pages look in the following way:


One of the remote Adhyayas has very beautiful "Shree Vishnu Panjara Kavacha", I will create UNIC-copy of this Kavacha for Vaishnava-Bhaktas a bit later. 

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs