суббота, 16 декабря 2017 г.

More eye-friendly notebook display via "Iris-Mini" and "Fade-top"...

I order to lessen eye-strain from notebook I have switched to "Iris-mini" (freeware) + "Fadetop" (freeware also) software this season. In my opininion this is the best conjunction up to now, especially
in case you read a lot on the notebook/big screens. 

I have been more than amazed by Iris mini, it is a kind of mastepiece, it makes diplay of my notebook very, very "eye-friendly" (resembles E-INK displays). Simply speaking, Iris mini removes excessive brightness and spectres harmful for your eyes. 

There is an alternative - "F.lux" software, but it is too crappy with no tangible results, while "Iris-mini" does its work in an instant - just turn on "Automatic" or "Manual" setting and your display will be much, much eye-friendly. 

As for "Fadetop" it is just a kind of reminder to make a break for eyes (you can set break time in settings). There is an alternative - "Eye Leo", but is has very horrible design with very spooky leo mascot, so I recommend "Fadetop". 

Iris-mini (freeware, very much recommended by me!!!)https://iristech.co/iris-mini/