суббота, 13 февраля 2016 г.

"SUTRADIPIKA OF SHRI JAGANNATHA TIRTHA - BRAHMASUTRADIPIKA", edited and gist in English by Dr V R PanchaMukhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit VidyaPeetha, Tirupati 2002


UPDATE from 11-June-2019: enhanced scan had been added (optimized size + OCR-txt-layer in English)

DOWNLOAD (Sanskrit-English, 6MB, OCR-layer, 227 pages - last pages missing in the scan!):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: I liked this Book very much. In brief - this is the compact synopsis of Vaishnava Dwaita-Vedanta, based on The Siddhanta of Shree Madhwa-Sampradaya. 

The only warning to would-be-readers: You should know both "Shree Vedanta-Sutra" with Vaishnava-Tikas (please see this Khanda in my library) and Shree Dwaita-Siddhanta (the so-called Tattvavada, that is Siddhanta of Shree Madhwa-Sampradaya), otherwise it will be difficult to understand the Grantha. 

As for me personally I know Shree Madhwa-Siddhanta very well, because I have studied it extensively around 5 years ago. Last pages are missing in this scan, but up to now I have only this version (no serious problem, you can refer to the following Subba Rao English translation in order to study the Siddhanta of missing pages - http://goo.gl/NzhZmq)
Anyway, 10 of 10 - very brilliant Vaishnava-Grantha!

Excerpt from Prastavana: 


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs