суббота, 31 октября 2015 г.

"CHANDOGYA UPANISHAD" with the commentary of SHRI MADHVACHARYA called also AnandaTirtha, translated by S.C.Vasu, 1909


DOWNLOAD (SANSKRIT-ENGLISH):



English annotation by Vishnudut1926:I refer to The Glosses of OM VishnuPad Madhwa-Acharya very often, because OM VishnuPad Ramanuja-Acharya cites "Shree Chandogya-Upanishad" very often in His "Shree Bhashya"

The Translation of S.C.Vasu is great as usually, the only drawback of the Book is the references to Christ (written by Basu for the unknown reason). 

But I suppose it is just a fad of early 19th century, as The Book was published in 1909 and some Books of the period suffer from such references. 

I used to find in libraries the Books of the same period with the same problem - Hinduism compared with Christianity, which is just futile, as Both Systems are extremely different. 

For more Glosses of OM VishnuPad Madhwa-Acharya on Upanishads please see this Grantha also - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/03/upanishads-with-shree-shreemad.html


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs