воскресенье, 19 ноября 2017 г.

"NARASIMHA-PURANA" #Hindi-Sanskrit# [ShriRamaNarayanaDattaJi Shastri Pandeya Rama] #VishwaVidyalaya Varanasi edition#

DOWNLOAD (HINDI-SANSKRIT):
#BOX  #MEGA #KOOFR  


English annotation by Vishnudut1926: "Shree NaraSimha-Purana" is rather hard to find. I have stumbled upon this edition in one of the "Kalyan Magazine" vintage issues. 

The above-mentioned issue consisted of 846 pages and included not only "Shree NaraSimha-Purana", but some Chapters of "Shree Agni-Purana" and "Shree Garga-Samhita" (one of the Samhitas dedicated to Shree Radharani-Krishna Bhakti). 

I have extracted "Shree NaraSimha-Purana" and made a separate pdf-file. The scan is rather shabby in some places, but is perfectly readable in entirety. For example, my #recent article about Shree Ashtakshara-Narayana-Mantra# was totally based on this Hindi-Sanskrit edition. 

As for the Hindi translation - it is perfect, top-notch quality (which some English editions sometimes miss!). 

Original cover:
P.S. The multicoloured cover in the beginning of this post is not original, I have made this cover via GIMP, Prisma and Fotor to give it a more modern look!


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs