среда, 22 ноября 2017 г.

Corkboard as a sadhana tracker...


This season I have switched to simple corkboard as a sadhana tracker (SahasraNams, Mantras and hatha-yoga). In previous seasons I have used trackers in phone/tablet (googlekeep, trello, habitbull and etc.), moleskines and even paint albums. 

Corkboard turned out to be the
most convenient variant due to the massive size. Nothing new about tracker itself, I have made it on general A5 notebook leaf, but it's very convenient to paint sadhana progress on the A5 leaf attached to the corkboard (with gel or roller pens).  

Apart from playing a role of "sadhana tracker" my corkboard also acts as a "mind map"/"road map". 

For example now it has the attached "road map" for each chapter of "Shree Satvata-Samhita" (also on A5 leaf). 

The sadhana tracker itself looks in the following way, rows-and-squares design for each day (black rectangle on the sadhana list on the below photo, because Tantrik/Agamic rules always command to hide your sadhana):


P.S. You can see Shreemati MahaKali-Devi and Shreemati Bhuwaneshwari-Devi on the 1st photo, but I don't worship Them - don't forget that I belong to 10th MahaVidya and Vaishnavism (Shree Kamala-Vidya and Narayana/VenkatEsha-Vidya). These photos were left after room re-design, I wanted to remove the Images, but Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Vishnu have nothing against them. 
Besides, it's just a part of my room design - the entire room is actually decorated in Narayana/Venkatesha/Shri NathJi/RadhaKrishna/Durga/Yamuna/MahaLakshmi style!
And the red picture next to Hayagriva on the 1st photo is the Yantra of Bhagavan Shree Kalki (I adore this Vishnu-Avatara too!).