пятница, 8 сентября 2017 г.

Lazy autumn, "Shree Skanda-Purana" and back to English-Hindi content

There will be a lot of cites from #"Shree Skanda-Purana"# in my blog in this season. 

The reason is that this autumn I have a lot of lazy typically autumn mornings during which I read "Shree Skanda-Purana" for an hour just cosseting lazily in bed and warming under the blanket! 

I am writing out the most remarkable excerpts from "Shree Skanda-Purana" to my turquoise moleskine, so the idea flashed - "why not to make series of posts dedicated to Vaishnava-Khanda of Skanda-Purana for my blog?"

So from now on a number of "Skanda-Puraned and Vaishnaved" posts (sorry for my English, HAHAHAHAHA) will appear! 

Yes, and blog is back to English-Hindi content (as you remember the summer was entirely dedicated to my Russian translations of "Shree Rahasya-Ratnavali-Hridayam" by OM VishnuPad Vedanta Desika MahAcharya)....