понедельник, 25 мая 2015 г.

Kingston necklace flash-drive (kingston dtge9)


The design of this flash-drive is very interesting. You can either
use as necklace (purchasing gold or silver chain separately) or just fix along with your keys, I mean in such holder: 


I am carrying this flash drive with my keys and it is full of Our Precious Lord Shree Krishna stuff: Puranas, Images and etc. (and even one Image of Semi-Naked Lord Krishna, which I don't show to anybody, HAHAHAHAHA...)

Perfect if you are, for example, going to park with notebook and etc. 


This is my flash-drive
with Our Precious Lord Shree Krishna stuff:
Puranas, Images and etc.
I bought this flash-drive especially for:

The Books I am reading currently and 
for The Books which will be marked by red colour and my notes (right in PDF-files). 

For example, I have one copy of "Shree Lalita-Sahasranam" totally unmarked on my 32GB Toshiba flash-drive, but the other copy on this 16GB Kingston dtge9 is totally painted in red with my notes, remarks and etc. 

So, 2 versions of the Book on various flash-drives. 

So, I just use one flash-drive as a draft for notes and etc. 

And of course, I always backup all my flash-drives to 2 HDDs (don't forget to backup often, it is more than crucial in case you don't want to lose data, as for example the marking of one Book can take about a month and it will be disaster to lose the marked up Book with the notes you have been preparing for a month).