воскресенье, 5 октября 2014 г.

"SRIMAD RAHASYATRAYASARA OF SRI VEDANTA DESHIKA", translated by M. R. RajaGopala Ayyangar, published by Agnihotram Ramanuja, 1946

DOWNLOAD (English, 51MB, OCR-txt-layer):
#GOOGLEDRIVE #YADISK #MEGA #BOX #GETT 
#JOTTA #KOOFR #SYNC #DROPBOX #PCLOUD 
=============================
DOWNLOAD (English, 46MB, without OCR):

This is the incredible edition of "Shreemad Rahasya Traya Sara". Now among the first books in my E-Library. 

I was more than impressed by the exquisite and superb English translation. While reading I have made a lot of notes, but I am going to return back to the book, as the book is truly Vishnuesque!

Another edition: see also the following edition - "Essence of Srimad RahasyaTraya Saram of Sriman Nigamanta Maha Desikar" #Dr. N.S. Anantha Rangacharya# ~2004~ - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2018/01/essence-of-srimad-rahasyatraya-saram-of.html
T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs