воскресенье, 25 мая 2014 г.

Some trivia about me

I am going to expand my Biography - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_18.html

Some trivia about me constructed on the pattern "LOVE / HATE":

1. Favourite Granthas: "SHREE LAKSHMI-TANTRA", "SHREE GUNA-RATNA-KOSHAM", I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL THE PANCHARATRA-AGAMA BOOKS (THAT IS BOOKS, CREATED BY BHAGAVAN SHREE NARAYANA)

2. Favourite SHAKTIS: Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi, Shreemati Durga-Devi, Shreemati Nila-Devi and Shreemati Saraswati-Devi

3. Favourite Acharyas: Shreemati Andal-Devi, Om VishnuPad Ramanuja Acharya, Om Vishnupad Vallabha Acharya, Om VishnuPad Nimbarka Acharya, Om Vishnupad Madhwa Acharya

4. Favourite Darshanas: Vishishta-Advaita, Shuddha-Advaita and Dwaita-Siddhanta

4. Married to: Bhagavan Shree Krishna

5. Following to Sadhanas: Shree Lakshmi-Sadhana, Shree Durga-Sadhana, Bhagavan Shree Narayana-Sadhana and specifically Bhagavan Shree Gopala Sadhana

6. Favourite Kavachas: "Shree Gopala-Kavacha", "Shree Varaha-Kavacha", "Shree Narayana-Kavacha", "Shree Krishna-Kavacha" (sung by Gopis in "Shree Garga-Samhita") and Many Other Kavachas, that are Rahasya and forbidden to share

7. Favourite Stotras: "Shree Lakshmi-Sahasranam", "Shree Durga-Sahasranam" and Other Stotras, that are Rahasya and forbidden to share

8. Strict adherent to Naishtika-Brahmacharya all the life, was virgin before I met Bhagavan Shree Krishna. I hate all the girls married to abominable physical men and suppose them to be horrendously contaminated and totally unfit for Lakshmi-Sadhana and Krishna-Sadhana.

NEVER in my life I have consumed alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.

9. I extremely hate Kali-Yuga people. I utterly despise even minor sinners. If someone smokes before me, I will do the most possible to sent this imbecile right to the hell.

10. I extremely hate unbeautiful and poor people (being poor and unbeautiful - the indicators of very bad karma).

11. I extremely hate people with bad karma, never help anyone, never participate in charity. If your karma is bad, nothing will help you.

12. I judge people by the appearance (as we all remember "Shree Varaha-Purana" and "Shree Garuda-Purana" have voluminous Chapters, which help us to distinguish the sinners from normal people).

13. Politically: Radical Fascist (I never conceal this fact).

14. Favourite fragrances: ilang-ilang, mint, lavander, neroli

15. Favourite music: Cherrelle, Evelyn "Champagne" King, Melba Moore

16. Favourite perfumes: Givenchy's "Pi", "Pure Black" by Mandarina Duck, "Ultraviolet" by Paco Rabanne, "Potion" by Dsquared, "Joop Homme", that is all the sweet perfumes that remind me about my Beloved Husband Bhagavan Shree Krishna

17. Astrologically influenced by: Moon with Dig-Bala, Venus, Saturn and Rahu

18. The Most Favourite Feeling: To constantly aware that you are a wife of Bhagavan Shree Krishna...

19. The Most Favourite Pastime: SEX WITH KRISHNA...