суббота, 22 июня 2019 г.

Green Tea Tracker (A5, pdf printable template, dots-and-graph)...


I am using a lot of "bullet journal" stuff this season, but got truly frazzled by the fact of not having a proper tea tracker and by my incapability to draw the one that suits me in the most flawless manner. 

Due to these reasons I have designed this printable "Green Tea Tracker" in Libre Write, using A5-mode. It is for green tea, because I mainly consume green Japanese blends - Sencha [#wiki], Kokeicha [#wiki - Kukicha] and never black ones. 

DOWNLOAD (A5, pdf printable template): 

Features:

1. Free, pdf, A5, 6 pages with various headline fonts. 

2. It is "dots-and-graph"-oriented, so the count starts from 2 bottom rows - see the picture with my own tracker below (or on #flickr, #plurk):


Note: This pdf-template is only for the personal use, no commercial profit implied. Some stuff from freepik.com had been used in its design.