среда, 12 июня 2019 г.

"A Catechism of The Vishishtadwaita Philosophy Bhagwan Sri Ramanujacharya" #Shri N. Bhashya Charya# [1887]


DOWNLOAD (English, 2MB, OCR-layer in English):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Splendid book about Shree Ramanuja-Siddhanta written in very simple language (185 questions + laconic answers). Very much recommended for beginners. 

In spite of 1887 year edition the book sounds very contemporary and topical, so don't hesitate to study! 

The blue cover above is not original, made by me in GIMP as usually.

Scan page example 
(see also on #flickr, #plurk, #box):

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs