среда, 9 октября 2013 г.

I am eating them right now with Tieguanyin tea



I have been preparing the playground for my cat Tiffany today and while I have been removing old garbage I have found the box of pistachhio confectionery. 

I am eating them right now with Tieguanyin tea (this is very interesting kind of Oloong). 

The first part of this autumn I have been drinking more Chinese red teas (primarily, Bai Lin Kong Fu and Dian Hong Black), but this week I have fancied after Oloongs. 

This Tieguanyin had been purchased yesterday by me and it is rather harsh in comparison with other Oloongs and in comparison with red teas, and the chief effect is rather slumber but not vivacity (and apart from this, red teas are responsible for the vivacity of mind). 

Tomorrow, I will supplement my stocks with simple Green Gunpowder (Gunpowder is overly cheap in Moscow and I want to drink them very much this autumn too).