пятница, 9 августа 2013 г.

"SHREE LAKSHMI SAHASRAM", Sanskrit with English Exordia and Yantras (at the last pages of the book), Shree Ramanuja Seva Trust, 1988



DOWNLOAD (SANSKRIT WITH ENGLISH EXORDIA AND YANTRAS):




English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Rahu-Venus Dasha is especially important for Raganuga-Bhaktas, because Bhagavan Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has revealed His most elevated Leelas in this Dasha. 

This summer I have entered Rahu-Venus-Venus antardasha and the result was shocking. 

Earlier I was 100% worshipper of Bhagavan Shree Vishnu, but now my Sadhana is 90% devoted to Shreemati Maha Lakshmi Devi and to Shreemati Radharani Devi. 

The rest 10% is devoted to Krishna. 

Later I will post an article about my spiritual growth and, the silly thing from my side: I have totally overlooked that Venus is in 5th House in my Rasi. 

5th House is the House of Bhakti, and Venus in 5th house indicates either the worshipper of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Shreemati Radharani-Devi or a person belonging to Shakta-Tradition. 

Anyway, I don't like the name "worshipper", because I love Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi as younger sakhi loves older Sakhi and our girlish love is mutual. This is the essence of Manjari-Bhava, which is strictly followed in Gaudiya-Sampradaya. 

Yes, I know, I should have written the annotation to the Book, but I have written love confession instead. 

This Book is more than precious and if you like it, you should also learn by heart such Bhakti Masterpieces as "Ashta Lakshmi Stotram" and "Maha Lakshmi Prapatti". 

Annotation from the book:

"LAKSHMI SAHASRAM" is a classic Sanskrit Kavya composed of 1013 verses in praise of Goddess Maha Lakshmi, in terse Sanskrit, replete with excellent grammatical, philosophical, literary and devotional expressions of great thoughts contained in the Upanishads, Epics & works of Poorvacharyas. 

The Dvaya-Mantra of Shree Vaishnavas, consisting of 25 letters, has been expanded into 25 slokas by Shree Vedanta Desika in Srhree Stuti. 

The same has been further elaborated by Mahakavi Arasanipalai, Venkatadhwari in this classic, into 25 chapters called "Stabakas" which amply testify that his mastery in all branches of higher learning viz. Tarka, Vyakarana, Mimansa, Vishistadvaita Vedanta & Alankara is par excellence.