воскресенье, 18 августа 2013 г.

About me


I was born in 1981 (03 March) in Moscow, Russia, on Dwadashi Day. 

I am Tula-Lagna (yes, like Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu). 

My first education is philological (which proved to be very useful for studying Hindi and Sanskrit) and the second one is diplomatic.

I am virgin and I consider the virginity to be the most important thing for those jivas who want to cherish Madhurya-Bhava towards Bhagavan Shree Krishna. 

Otherwise, devotion will be of no use, because Shreemati Radharani Devi had cursed all women who are married to obnoxious material males forever (see Chapter 60 of Tenth Skandha of "Shreemad-Bhagavatam" for details, from the verse 10.60.43 - http://vedabase.net/sb/10/60/en)

Since my childhood I have been more interested in Martial Arts and Buddhistic religions, but I hated simplistic psychological Theravada Buddhism. 

I have been following to the Tantric sadhana of Vajrayana-Buddhism for 3 years, but I was much more interested in worshipping of Green Tara and Buddha, than in ridicule ideas of Void, which are falsely considered to be the highest achievement in Vajrayana. 

In 2008 I have heard about "Bhagavad-Gita" and bought the edition from Shree Chaitanya Saraswat Math.

Then I read the Russian translation of "Jaiva-Dharma" (edition of Shree Chaitanya Saraswat Math) and was very much impressed by the Genius of Shree Shreemad Bhaktivinoda Thakur. 

In 2009 (at the age 28) I have left my career and business and started to follow Vaishnava-Sadhana. 

I have met the Acharyas from the Mission of Shree Shreemad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaj in 2010 and I consider this meeting to be the most decisive moment in my life. 

If I did not know Shree Shreemad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaj, I would never know about Raganuga-Bhakti and I would be spiritually doomed!

In my belief, Shree Shreemad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaj is the Highest Vaishnava Acharaya among all. 

From Shree Shreemad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaj I have known about:

1) The right Gaudiya-Vaishnava-Sadhana

2) Gopi-Bhava and Manjari-Bhava

3) The enormous relevance of Gopala-Mantras. 

4) I have studied the majority of Classic Gaudiya Granthas in the translations of Shree Shreemad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaj. 

I have gone through first spiritual transformation in 2010, when I have realized that I am one of the Gopis, totally belonging to Bhagavan Shree Krishna. 


I have been cherishing this feeling since, but externally I have followed to very strong Vaidhi-Bhakti-Sadhana. 


I have never been attached to Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, but I am a great admirer of Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya, that's why I have been repeating Mantras of Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya all this time. 

I have been repeating Hare-Krishna-Maha-Mantra only for about 3 months not more, after this period this Mantra has been excluded from my sadhana forever. 

I have always been more inclined to Dhyana-Yoga, Manasika-Japa and the study of Puranas (and Upanishads along with Books of Vaishnava-Acharyas), so I have followed to these kinds of Sadhana since 2009. 

In 2011 due to Kripa of Bhagavan Shree Krishna I have added more Stotras to my sadhana and a lot of new Mantras. Only by the Kripa of Krishna I have managed to obtain new Mantras devoted to Various Avatars of Bhagavan Shree Vishnu. I have been repeating the new Mantras since 2011.  

The Mantra of Bhagavan Shree Varaha was especially crucial for me and I have been asking Shree Krishna to grant me Shree Varaha-Mantra for around 2 weeks. After this, Shree Krishna, by sheer miracle, pointed me the Book from which I have learned the Mantra of Bhagavan Shree Varaha. 

In 2012 I have started to add Gopala-Mantras to my sadhana. 

In 2012, checking my horoscope, I have noticed that I will pass through Rahu-Venus Dasha since December 2012. 

This Dasha is crucial for Gaudiya-Vaishnavas, because Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu have left this world  in this Dasha and He has revealed His Most Crucial Leelas in Rahu-Venus Dasha. 

Prema-Bhakti = Love (Venus) + Madness (Rahu). 

The one thing I have overlooked is that Venus is in 5th House in my horoscope. 5th House is the House of Bhakti and the Venus in this House will indicate ardent worshipper of Shreemati Radharani-Devi or Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. 

Till the August 2013 I have not observed the greatest changes in me, but...

The sudden twist of August 2013. 

My Atma-Karaka is Mercury, that's why even by the summer 2013 I have retained some inclinations to Jnana-Yoga, Jnana-Mishra-Bhakti and Aishvarya-Bhakti. 

In August of 2013 (Rahu-Venus-Venus antardasha) I have started to go through the strange transformation. 

I have lost interest to Krishna-Mantras, Gyana-Yoga and my extensive study of Sanskrit Books. 

Instead I have started to repeat Mantras of Shreemati Radharani-Devi and Hymns of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. 

In August 2013, I have decided to "freeze" the blog, because I have lost interest to everything and because I want to devote the rest of my life to MY PRECIOUS PARA ISHVARI SHREEMATI RADHARANI DEVI AND SHREEMATI LAKSHMI-DEVI.

Anyway, I am in so heart-tearing girlish love with Shreemati Radharani-Devi, Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Shreemati Durga-Devi, that I will not be able to write anything.


Also, I am very vulnerable to death this year, because my horoscope indicates that I will live only Alpa-Ayu (32 years). Mars and Ketu as Marakas of my horoscope indicate sudden death and sudden Moksha without any sufferings at all!!!

If my blog is silent for too much, it means, that I am already not in this world, but in various Lokas with Bhagavan Shree Vishnu and Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi (yes, I support the idea of multiple siddha-dehas in the Spiritual Worlds, "support" is the wrong word in this case, because I can prove from my experience, that Mukta-Jivas are never limited by just one siddha-deha, and apart from my experience this is also stated in "Shree Vedanta-Sutra", 4.4.11 and 4.4.16 by Bhagavan Shree Krishna)!!!!