суббота, 12 декабря 2015 г.

Words cannot describe Chaitanya's love for His devotees...


The following dialogue is actually all about how Bhagavan Shree Krishna out of Love tries to consider the feelings  of His Bhaktas.


Nityananda said, "How can that be? We cannot let you go alone. One or two of us must bear you company, lest mishap should befall you. Choose any two that you like. I know the roads to the holy places of the South. Bid me, Master, go with you."


Shree Chaitanya MahaPrabhu replied, "I am a dancer and you are like the manager (सूत्रधार - sutradhar - director or leading actor) of the play. I dance as you make me. On turning hermit I set out for Vrindaban, but you brought me to Adwaita's house. 

On the way to the NilaChal you broke my staff. Your deep love is marring my  work. 

Jagadananda wants me to turn a worldling. In fear of him I have to do whatever he bids me. If ever I disobey him, he in anger speaks not to me for three days! 

Mukunda grieves at the rigours of my monastic life: the three baths daily even in winter, the sleep on the bare ground. He grieves inly, though he speaks not of it; but his sorrow makes me doubly unhappy. 

I am a Sannyasi, Damodar is a Brahmachari, and yet he constantly reads lectures to me. I did not know of his habits before. His influence has changed my character. 

By gaining the favour of Krishna he cares not for other men; but I cannot be no regardless of the public. Do you all, therefore, stay behind at Puri, while I make my pilgrimage alone for some time." 
Under the pretext of picking their faults Shree Chaitanya MahaPrabhu really pointed out the merits which had made them win His heart. Words cannot describe Chaitanya's love for His devotees. 
He Himself bore the hardship of an ascetic's life, but when one of His devotees grieved at the sight of these hardships, Shree Chaitanya MahaPrabhu could not bear the sight of his grief!

Cited from