воскресенье, 10 ноября 2013 г.

Blog freeze till January, 2014 (possibly)

20:58, 10th of November, 2013

I suppose, no posts will be published by me till the end of the year. 

The first reason is the emphazis on sadhana and the lack of time. 

The second one is that I need time to sort out the Sanskrit Books, I am going to upload!

I also would like to transliterate more Stotras, so all this will gobble up the time. 

Still, if I visit Indian Shop in Moscow till the end of the year, I will publish a post with the list of items bought (I would like to buy the Murtis of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana, Which I have seen in this shop about 3 years ago). 

And I am dreaming about buying the sphatik and lotus beads in this year. Sphatik beads - http://blog.religiousproductsonline.com/2012/08/31/benefits-of-wearing-sphatik-mala/