пятница, 11 октября 2013 г.

"Gopala-Kavacha" from "Shree Narada-Pancaratra" - Under the Protection of the Beloved and Lovingly Adored Lover (that is Krishna, HAHAHAHAHA)




DOWNLOAD (SANSKRIT):

Dropbox  Cubby   Box  Google  Skydrive  GE.TT  Yandex Copy


I rarely use Kavachas in my sadhana, because I perfectly know, that Krishna is always protecting me, but this "Gopala-Kavacha" is so beautiful and powerful, that I have decided to include It in my sadhana. 

For me, it will not the ask for The Protection from My Beloved Krishna, but just a kind of Bhakti-Hymn. 

If you read in Sanskrit, you will be amazed, how beautifully and incredibly "Gopala-Kavacha" sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The links above are for my own Variant in blue font, but in reality the Kavacha is from "Shree Vishnu Stuti Manjari: NamaStotras, Namavalis, Raksha Kavacha Stotras" - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/10/shree-vishnu-stuti-manjari-namastotras.html



I have made the blue variant for the print on one matte list as usually and have shifted the paragraphs to left in  Photoshop. On the right I have written the ITRANS transliteration (not digitally, but with the ordinary pen). 

See also my post about making the blue font from black font - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/10/how-to-change-colour-of-scan-from-black.html

I will not make the ITRANS transliteration, in my mind, this Kavacha would rather exist only for the Girls of Krishna, who know Sanskrit!!!!!! 

By the way, this Kavacha is also for transforming into JIVANMUKTA (see the second line of Kavacha)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But this point is out of our interest, because all the Bhaktas of Bhagavan Shree Krishna are JivanMuktas. 

If you start to learn Devanagari and confused about the strange akshara in the second line, then the last word is JagadGUROH (very rare combination for "DGRU" akshara is used here).