суббота, 19 января 2019 г.

"VISISTADVAITA" #by A. Srinivasa Raghavan# [Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams - 1985]

DOWNLOAD (English):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Very much recommended, I got captivated by this simple, but very powerful Grantha!!! 

It is not about Vishishta-Adwaita, its headline is quite misleading, because actually this Grantha is the synopsis of the principal tenets within Vadakalai Branch of Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya (Shree Vedanta Desika MahAcharaya). 

Due to this reason A. Srinivasa Raghavan quotes Shree Vedanta Desika MahAcharya amply. 
The book is truly captivating, recommended both for the beginners and advanced readers!
Note about the cover: the original cover in this scan was corrupted, so I have made the totally new cover in green, which you can see above!

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs