пятница, 13 июня 2014 г.

"HAYAGRIVA THE HORSE-HEADED DEITY IN INDIAN CULTURE" by Sridhara Babu, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati, 1990

UPDATE from 10-June-2019: enhanced scan had been added (optimized size + OCR-txt-layer in English)

DOWNLOAD (Sanskrit-English,  MB, OCR-layer):

This Book can be divided in 2 parts. 

The first part is dedicated to the tracing of Bhagavan Shree Hayagriva in Vedas (Rig Veda and etc.)

The second part is dedicated to the Worship of Bhagavan Shree Hayagriva as it is denoted in PanchaRatra Agamas. 

I will publish the separate post, denoting the most magnificient passages of the Book.

TOC:

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs