четверг, 28 декабря 2017 г.

Redesign and new prefix-based system in my Vaishnava E-Library...

I have totally re-designed and re-structured one of the primary sections of my blog today  - #E-BOOKS 01 (Vaishnava)#

I am going to upload more and more Orthodox Vaishnava Granthas (Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya and Shree Madhva-Sampradaya) in the very near future. 

In view of this fact I have created completely new structure for this part of my E-Library, it is based on the prefixes and looks in the following way: 

The library structure is based on prefixes: 
RAM#1: Alwars, Shree Ramanuja, Divya Prabandhas
RAM#2: Shree Pillai Lokacharya, Shree Vedanta Desika and Eternal Classics of Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya
PAN#3: Pancharatra (Vaishnava Tantras And Agamas)
PHIL#4: Philosophy, Researches [Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya]
MADHV#1: Shree Madhva-Sampradaya (Dvaita, Tattvavada, Ananda Tirtha)
VAR#1 [VARIOUS]: other sampradayas and etc.

The link to the updated and re-designed Vaishnava-Library (this link is always among the upper tabs of my blog - now with pink flower and \(^o^)/"excited" ASCII-emoticon:

\(^o^)/####E-BOOKS 01 (Vaishnava)####\(^o^)/