воскресенье, 18 августа 2013 г.

Death and blog freeze

There is a high possibility of my death this summer or autumn.  

I am 32 years old now and according to Jyotish I have to live only Alpa-Ayu (Alpa-Ayu = 32 years in Jyotish). 

I have Mars and Ketu as death marakas and other combinations which show the sudden death and the sudden Moksha without any suffering. 

Ketu is especially important in my case, as it is Moksha-Karaka and it is in 4th House (one of Moksha Houses) in my Rasi. 

If I have to say the last words, I would say that the love cherished by a young servant girl (manjari) to Her Beloved Prana Ishvari (Shreemati Radharani Devi and Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi) is the most precious feeling in the world. 

And it is even higher than Madhurya-Bhava which you can cherish towards Krishna! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I cherish both of these feelings and I am the most happiest girl in all worlds (along with other Manjaris). 

So, these are my last words. 

I have added the rubrique "ABOUT ME" to my blog and it tells about my spiritual development in past years.

The blog will be unfreezed by me, if the death does not happen, but I hope, I will die this summer, because I have asked Krishna to grant me Moksha for 2 years, but He was extremely right, when He said, I were not ready 2 years ago and encouraged me to check my horoscope.

2 years ago I was the ardent devotee of Krishna and now I am under the guidance of Shreemati Radharani Devi. It was too early for me to die 2 years ago, but I was very impulsive in asking Krishna about death!

As you can see from my life story, Shreemati Radharani Devi and Shree Krishna very skillfully plan the life of Their bhaktas and every Dasha in horoscope is very crucial!

I am very eager to meet Shreemati Radharani Devi and Shree Krishna these days, because I have so many to tell My Beloved, Adored and Admired Yugala!!!